- 1 packet Advanced Hearty Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° or use toaster oven.
- Mix the Advanced Hearty Cream of Chicken Soup and baking powder together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir. The mixture should be sticky, but not dry.
- If needed, add the additional tablespoon.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle the top of each biscuit with desired flavorings. Here are a few combinations to try: Garlic powder and Old Bay Seasoning (reminiscent of Red Lobster biscuits)
- Garlic powder, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese (a little Italian flair).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops begin to brown.