Chocolate Brownies (oven-baked)
- 1 packet Advanced Chocolate Beverage
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 pkt. calorie-free sweetener
- 3/8 cups water
- Variation: For “Blonde Brownies,” substitute Advanced Vanilla Beverage
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add water and whip with fork until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a 3 cup Pyrex ® dish sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Suggestion: Freeze extra servings in individual freezer bags to defrost fresh when you’re on-the-go.